- being still somewhat new to the whole “unattached” thing, i can’t tell you how nice it is to actually have weekend plans figured out well before friday. yes, even months later, it’s good to have distractions. and feel like people want to hang out with you.
- for those of you who are attached, reach out to your girl friends. they may not say it, but they totally want you to. and they’d like to see your face on a saturday - sans boyfriend - and not because it’s someone else’s birthday or house party or whatever. make time for your girls. they may act like it’s cool, but they’re totally sad when they don’t see you somewhat regularly. and if your manfriend is as awesome as you portray him on your blog, he’ll be fine with you hanging out without him (and, remember, these are the same girls who will be there for you if, god forbid, something doesn’t work with said boy. jerk!).
- i had a random craving for fajitas today. so, that is my post-happy hour plan. makin’ fajitas. and maybe some margaritas?
- did i tell you i’m going to bonnaroo? no? pray for me. message chains about logistics and what we need to bring have me excited but praying to god that i will survive.
- what does one wear to a ‘dukes of hazzard’ themed birthday party on h street? jean skirt, white top, red bandanna and boots? yes? good.
- i am too old for theme parties.
- i really want frozen yogurt.
- no, seriously. pray for me about bonnaroo.
The amount of in-house marketing here still cracks me up. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to it.
Friday deserves special treats - and today mine is a chai latte without skim milk.